Specialist guided Alpine Motorcycle Adventure Holiday Tours in the French and Swiss Alps, the Italian Dolomites and the French Jura region
"created for those who want to experience riding on some of the best roads on the planet, and to provide riders with an unparalleled experience of riding in the Alps and Dolomites"
AlpineBiker tours cover routes, passes, and combinations of roads which have been learnt and personally ridden many times every year for over 10 years now, by me, Paul, your guide. I know them intimately, live in the region, and don't just ride there twice a year to lead groups. (In the past two years alone I've ridden over 32,500 miles here!)
- Accomodation is in hotels I've selected for their excellent locations or character, located in gorges or astride mountain passes, usually with magnificent views which will stun, as you watch the morning sun rise over a gorge or watch it set over the Alps.
- Group sizes are kept low with a maximum of 8 bikes to retain a more personal feeling and closer ambiance within the group.
- Safety is paramount, but so is your enjoyment, so we ride a sporty but safe pace, I take pride in seeing everyone who started a tour finish it in one piece!
- To date riders have come from as far afield as Norway and the Netherlands, the USA, Canada, Australia, and the UK, to enjoy an AlpineBiker tour, and went away feeling the tour had been a special lifetime experience, (see rider comments section)
- Each tour has specially created routes which are my personal favourites, and which will allow you to savour riding some of the best roads on the planet, with each day linking multiple mountain passes over 2000 metres, and guaranteed to create a tour full of memories and riding experiences that will have you eager to return for more.
Whichever tour you choose, each offers a unique riding experience for all levels of rider and ability. You will be blown away by the roads which will both challenge and inspire you; by the scale of the mountains and the magnificent alpine scenery; by waterfalls which cascade from the mountainsides, glaciers and glacial melt lakes, and gorges. These tours have it all!
(see gallery for a taster of what you could be experiencing)
Come and ride special passes such as the "Tremola" pictured below
In September 2010 the Swiss Mountain Passes tour featured on the Guardian newspapers website as one of the top 10 most popular motorbiking trips in the world!
Don't want to bring your own bike? Click here for links to local dealers and take advantage of the reduced hire rates I have negotiated (discount applied to advertised prices).
Come and experience the "tour of a lifetime"
Hoping to meet and ride with you in 2013- the "AlpineBiker"
Monday, May 20, 2013
Home Tour descriptions 2013 Tour dates/prices Rider comments Contact/location
FAQ's Gallery About me Blog Links
Alpinebiker BMW K1300GT Contour HD Col du Mt Cenis Col du Grand St Bernard Col du Petit St Bernard
Col de la Bonette Col du Labouret Gorges du Cian Col du Rousset Col de Leuns Lac de Serre Poncon
Gorges du Verdon Col d'Izoard Swiss Alps French Alps Jura Region Route Napoleon Route des Grandes Alpes Alpine photographs Luxury motorcycle chalet Motorcycle adventure holidays
Mountain Passes tours Guided motorcycle tours in the Swiss Alps Guided motorcycle tours in the French Alps Guided motorcycle tours in the Jura region of France Alpinebiker tour films Swiss Alps photos French Alps photos Jura region photos